Domestic Gas/Boiler Checks

By law, as set out in the Gas Safety (installation and Use) Regulations 1998. It is every Landlords responsibility to acquire a Gas Safety Certificate every twelve months. This must always be obtained from a Gas Safe registered engineer, this would be for all pipe work, gas appliances and flues installed at the property.

Assessortech can arrange for a fully qualified engineer to issue you with your Gas Safety certificate, all this with the guarantee the work has been carried out completed to the very highest industry standards.

Contact us for a friendly, free no obligation quote.